酒店英语情景对话精品多篇范文

(作者:单倪血盾时间:2023-07-07 11:38:51)

【说明】酒店英语情景对话精品多篇为好范文网的会员投稿推荐,但愿对你的学习工作带来帮助。

酒店英语情景对话精品多篇

酒店英语情景对话 篇一

D:

Good morning,sir.Welcome to our hotel.

先生早上好。欢迎来到我们酒店

G:

Glad to meet you.

很高兴见到你。

D:

The pleasure is mine.Are you checking in?

我的荣幸。你要检查吗?

G:

Yes.

是的

D:

Do you have any baggage in the trunk?

你有没有带行李箱?

G:

Yes,that's all.

是的,这是全部

D:

May i help you with your suitcases,sir?

我可以帮你提箱子吗,先生?

G:

Thank you.

谢谢你

D:

This way,please.It's slippery,please mind your step.

这边请。这路滑请你小心。

G:

Yes.i will.

好的,我会的

D:

Please go in by the door on the left.A bellman will show you to the front desk.

请继续往左边门走。阿贝尔曼将带您到前台。

G:

Thank you.

谢谢你

酒店英语情景对话 篇二

有些企业会是要求英语面试,对话是英语的主体。下面是酒店英语面试对话,欢迎参考阅读!

场景一:人际关系。

A: As a fresh graduate, what do you think is the most essential factor to establishingand maintaining a good relationship with your future boss?

A: 你现在刚刚毕业,你认为和你未来的老板能够建立并保持良好关系的最主要因素是什么?

I: All the supervisors have rich experience. So first of all I will obey the demands of thesupervisors. Secondly, I will ask their advice and maintain an open mind. Thirdly, when there arequestions, I will communicate in-depth with my supervisors to achieve a functional and propersolution.

I: 领导是工作经验很丰富的人。首先我要服从领导的。工作安排。第二呢,要虚心求教。第三,万一碰到疑问,我会及时跟领导深入沟通,找到一个合理的解决方案。

场景二:应聘者提问时间到。

A: Good, then do you have any question about our company?

A: 好的,对于公司,你有什么问题吗?

I: Could you tell me something about your training program?

I: 能否介绍一下你们的培训制度

A: In brief, we offer both in-house and off-site training to our AP or U.S. headquarters.We have a few daylong tr https://m.haoword.com/ aining sessions for topics like business writing skills and software training.These sessions are available to everyone who applies. We also have a variety of other programsbased on each work function. Our program is essentially a job-rotation program, and we believe itis more effective than traditional on-the-job training.

A: 简单来说,我们既有在岗培训,也有去亚太总部或美国总部专门培训。我们采用整日课程来进行商务写作和软件操作一类的培训。每个人可以申请参加。我们还针对各个职能安排多种多样的课程。我们的课程主要是轮岗,我们相信这比传统的在职培训要有效的多。

I: It sounds attractive!

I: 听上去真的很吸引人啊!

场景三:问面试者的价值观。

A: Lastly, what’s your main consideration in your current job hunt?

A: 最后,你选择工作时主要考虑哪个方面?

I: Potential growth opportunity. If a potential job does offer me an opportunity to growand mature, I will find it very easy to devote my career to executing my responsibilities at thehighest level. I believe that your company will be a perfect place for me to grow and develop!

I: 潜在的发展机会。如果一个工作能够让我有发展和成熟的机会,我会更容易地全身心投入去完成我的职责。我相信贵公司将是我成长和发展的良好平台!

场景四:结束语。

A: I also hope to have the chance to get to know you better in the future.

A: 好的,我也希望有机会更加详细地解你。

I: Thank you for your time. I am looking forward to the next interview.

I: 谢谢您的时间。我期待着下一次面试的通知。

酒店英语情景对话 篇三

R: Good morning. Can I help you?

R:早上好。我能为您做些什么吗?

T: Good morning. I think there should be two rooms booked for us? In the names of Tony Marshall and May Hunter.

T:早上好。我们订了两间房,名字是托尼o马歇尔和梅o亨特。

R: Umm, just a moment.

R:请稍等。

T: We're attending the 'Sun, Sea and Sand' conference and exhibition.

T:我们是来参加“太阳、海洋和沙滩”会展的。

R: Well sir, I'm afraid you have nothing booked. All we have left are two small rooms at the front of the hotel. They will be a bit noisy I'm afraid, as there is a pub opposite.

R:抱歉,先生,你们没有预订过房间。我们现在还剩两个宾馆前面的小间。恐怕会有点吵,因为对面有个酒吧。

T: What? That's terrible! How did that happen? What do you want to do May? Should we find somewhere else?

T:什么?太糟糕了!怎么会这样呢?梅,你打算怎么办?我们去找其他宾馆吗?

M: Well, I suppose we have no choice, really. It's too late to find another hotel now. We'll just have to take them.

M:我觉得我们没有选择了。去找其他的宾馆太迟了。我们就住这两间吧。

R: Right, so that's all booked now. We'll need you to sign a credit card voucher in advance.

R :好的,那么就订这两间房了。你们需要提前签一下信用卡的单据。

T: OK. Oh no, I can't seem to find my card. And where's my wallet?

T:好的。哦,不,我找不到信用卡了。我钱包哪去了?

M: Did you leave it somewhere? In the taxi?

M:你把它丢在哪了吗?出租车上?

T: Oh no! I think I did, I left my wallet in the taxi. I put it on the seat when we got in. Oh what a disaster!

T:哦,我想是的,我把钱包忘在出租车上了。我们上车的时候我把它放在座位上了。太糟糕了!

R: Careful sir, your briefcase!

R:先生,小心,你的公文包!

T: Aaagh! All over the floor. All my papers!

T:啊!我的文件散了一地!

R: Not to worry sir. We'll soon get them together.

R:别担心,我们马上就能收好。

T: Sorry, May. What a mess, oh what a mess! I'll have to phone the taxi company to see if they found my wallet. Em, by the way, can you lend me some change for the phone?

T:对不起,梅。太乱套了,太乱套了!我得给出租车公司打电话,看他们能不能找到我的钱包。哦,对了,你能借我点钱打电话吗?

M: OK. Here you are.

M:好的,给你。

酒店英语情景对话 篇四

R = receptionist, T = Tony, M = May

R: Good morning. Can I help you?

R:早上好!我能为您做些什么吗?

T: Good morning. I think there should be two rooms booked for us, in the names of Tony Marshall and May Hunter.

T:早上好。我们订了两间房,名字是托尼·马歇尔和梅·亨特。

R: Umm, just a moment. Yes, two single rooms with en-suite bathrooms?

R:请稍等。是的,两个带独立卫生间的单人间,对吗?

T: That's right. We're attending the 'Sun, Sea and Sand' conference and exhibition. Does that mean we get a discount?

T:是的。我们是来参加“太阳、海洋和沙滩”会展的,可以享受优惠吗?

R: Yes. We are one of the conference partner hotels, so there is a ten per cent discount. Is it for ten days? Is that right?

R:可以。我们是会议合作宾馆之一,所以有10%的折扣。你们住10天,对吧?

M: Yes, until the thirteenth. That's ten days.

M:是的,住到13号,刚好10天。

R: Right then. We'll need you to sign a credit card voucher in advance. But when you check out, you can settle the account by card or cash, or cheque, as you wish.

R:好的。你们需要提前签一下信用卡的单据,帐单在退房的时候结算,可以用信用卡、现金或者支票。

T: OK, thanks.

T:好的,谢谢。

R: Right. You, Ms. Hunter, are in room 202 and you, Mr. Marshall, are in room 207. If you take the lift over there to the second floor the porter will accompany you with the baggage.

R:亨特女士在202房间,马歇尔先生在207房间。你们乘电梯到二楼,有搬运工在那里帮你们搬行李。

M: Thank you very much.

M:非常感谢。

酒店英语情景对话 篇五

A:Housekeeping.Can I help you?

B:Yes,there seems to be something wrong with the toilet.

A:We'll send someone to repair it immediately.What's your room number,please?

B:1287.

A:May I come in?

B:Come in.

A:What's the trouble?

B:The toilet doesn't flush.

A:Let me see.Oh,it's clogged…It's all right now.You may try it.

B:Yes, it's working now.Thank you.

A:You're welcome.Anything else?

B:The water tap drips all night long.I can hardly sleep.

A:I'm very sorry,sir.Some part needs to be replaced.I will be back soon.

酒店英语情景对话 篇六

情景一:酒店顾客请服务人员帮忙送洗衣服

服务员:Can I help you?

您需要帮忙吗?

比尔:I have some laundry to be done.

我有些衣服需要洗

服务员:Certainly,sir. Could you fill out the laundry form.please?

好的。先生。请您添一下这个单子。

比尔:May I use your pen?

我能用一下你的笔吗?

服务员:Sure.Here you are.

当然。给您

比尔:Thanks. Oh.I don't want these shirts starched.

谢谢。对了。这些衬衫不需要浆的。

服务员:No starch. I understand.sir.

不浆。我了解。先生。

比尔:When will they be ready?

什么时候能洗好?

服务员:We will deliver them tomorrow evening around 6.

明天晚上六点左右我会给您送去

比尔:Fine, Thanks a lot.

好的。谢谢

情景二:酒店保洁询问能否打扫房间

服务员:Housekeeping. May I come in?

客房服务。可以进来吗?

莉莉:Yes, please.

请进。

服务员:When would you like me to do your room, madam?

您要我什么时间来给你打扫房间呢。女士?

莉莉:You can do it now if you like. I was just about to go down for my breakfast when you came. But before you start, would you do this for me?

如果您愿意。现在就可以打扫。我正想下去吃早饭呢。你进来了。在打扫前。能不能先帮个忙?

服务员:Yes, what is it?

好的。什么事?

莉莉:I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water. I need some hot water to wash down medicine after breakfast.

我想请你给我拿一瓶开水来。早饭后我需要热水喝药。

服务员:I'm sorry that your flask is empty. I'll go and get you another full one at once.

很抱歉您的水壶空了。我马上去给您拿一瓶满的来。

莉莉:Thank you.

谢谢。

情景三:入住酒店时与侍者的对话

Bell boy:Good morning sir ,welcome to The ritz-carlton Shanghai!

早上好,欢迎来到上海丽思 卡尔顿酒店

Guest:Good morning,How are you?

早上好,你好吗?

Bell boy:Pretty good,How many pieces of luggage do you have?

非常好!请问您有几件行李呢?

Guest:Just one behind in the taxi!

就是出租车后面的一件!

Bell boy:Have you made a reservation ,sir?

请问您有预定吗?

Guest:Absolutely!

没错!

Bell boy:This way sir! I will show you to the reception.

这边请先生,我带您去前台办理入住!

情景四:接线生告诉客人来酒店的乘车路线

O:Good moring,Jinjiang Hotel.May i help you?

早上好,锦江饭店。需要我帮忙吗?

G:Yes,Could you tell me how to get to your hotel?

是的,你能告诉我怎么去酒店?

O:Where will you be coming from,sir?

你从哪儿来的,先生?

G:From the railway station.

从火车站来的。

O:It's about a 20-minute walk.If you like,you can take No.20 Bus.It'll take you right here.

大约20分钟的行程,如果你愿意可以在这里做20号巴士。

G:Good,thank you.

好的,谢谢你。

O:You are welcome,sir.We look forward to serving you.

欢迎您先生。我们期待你的光临。

情景五:与客人仔细核对账单

C:Good morning,sir.Can i help you?

早上好,需要我帮忙吗?

G:I'd like to pay my hotel bill now.My name is Harry Carpenter in Room 909.

我想支付我的酒店账单,我的名字是哈里卡彭特909室。

C:Just a moment please,Mr.Carpenter.。.Sorry to have kept you waiting,Here's your bill.The total is RMB 4050 Yuan,including 15 percent surcharge.

请稍等。对不起让你久等了。这是您的账单共4050元,其中包括15%的附加费。

G:What!4050 Yuan!Is there a mistake?

什么!4050元!是否有错误?

C:Please examine the bill carefully and see if there's any mistake.

请检查您的账单,并仔细查看是否有任何错误。

G:Of course,I'll check it.1600 Yuan for the taxi.That's really a surprise!

酒店英语情景对话 篇七

B:I've locked myself out of the room.May I borrow a duplicate key?

A:Don't worry,Mr Bell.I'll open the door for you.

(She opens the door with a duplicate key.)

B:Thank you very much.Sometimes I'm quite absentminded.

A:It doesn't matter,Mr Bell.What else can I do for you?

B:Ah,I'm afraid there's something wrong with the TV.The picture is wobbly.

A: I'm sorry.May I have a look at it?

B:Here it is.

A:(Tries to fix it,but in vain)I'll send for an electrician from the maintenance department.We can have it re-paired.Please wait just a few minutes,Mr Bell.(She leaves the minutes later,there is a knock on the door.)

Electrician(E): May I come in?

B:(Opens the door) How do you do?

E:How do you do?The TV set is not working well.Is that right,Mr Bell?

B:No,it isn't.

E:Let me have a look.(Finishes the repairing and checks other electric facilities in the room) Mr Bell,everything is OK now.

B:What efficiency!Thanks a lot.

(Taking out some fee) This is for you.

E:Oh,no.We won't accept tips,but thank you,anyway.We wish you a nice stay with us,Mr Bell.

你也可以在好范文网搜索更多本站小编为你整理的其他酒店英语情景对话精品多篇范文。

word该篇酒店英语情景对话精品多篇范文,全文共有9585个字。好范文网为全国范文类知名网站,下载全文稍作修改便可使用,即刻完成写稿任务。下载全文:
《酒店英语情景对话精品多篇.doc》
酒店英语情景对话精品多篇下载
下载本文的Word文档
推荐度:
点击下载文档