旅游英语对话场景范文
[寄语]旅游英语对话场景为好范文网的会员投稿推荐,但愿对你的学习工作带来帮助。
旅游英语场景对话一
Calling the American Embassy
打电话给美国大使馆
Kathy uses a local telephone to call the U.S. Embassyin Stockholm. An embassy official answers thephone.
凯西在斯德哥尔摩打了一通电话给当地的美国大使馆。一位大使馆官员接电话。
E:U.S. Embassy in Stockholm. How may I help you?
官员:美国驻斯德哥尔摩大使馆。有什么事需要我为你效劳的吗?
K:Hello? My name is Kathy Mannings. I'm an American citizen. I think I've lost my passport.
凯西:哈啰?我叫凯西?曼宁斯。我是美国公民。我想我的护照遗失了。
E:That's a serious problem, young lady. Are you sure you've lost it?
官员:小姐,这是一个很严重的问题。你确定你护照遗失了吗?
K:I'm afraid so. If I have lost it, what can I do?
凯西:恐怕是如此。如果我遗失护照,该怎么办呢?
E:Please look very carefully for it. It will take a lot of paperwork and time to replace yourpassport.
官员:麻烦你再仔细找找看。换护照需要很多书面作业,同时也要花许多时间。
K:Believe me, we're looking high and low for it.
凯西:相信我,我们现在正在四处寻找。
E:If you can't find it, you'll have to come down to the embassy to the Passport Section.You'llhave to fill out forms there and pay for a replacement.
官员:如果找不到的话,你得到大使馆的护照科来。你得在那里填写表格和缴交护照换发费。
K:I have your address, but I don't know your business hours.
凯西:我有你们的地址,但是我不知道你们上班的时间。
E:The Passport Section is open on weekdays from a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and on Saturdays from9:00 a.m. to noon.
官员:护照部门的上班时间是星期一至星期五早上九点到下午五点,星期六则从早上九点到中午。
K:Well, thanks a lot.
凯西:嗯,非常谢谢你。
E:You're welcome. And good luck!
官员:不客气。也祝你好运!
看了“旅游英语场景对话”的人还看了:
1.旅游英语对话场景
2.旅游英语口语情景对话
3.关于旅游的英语情景对话大全
4.经典旅游英语情景对话
5.旅游英语场景对话阅读
6.旅游英语情景对话短文
旅游英语场景对话二
Islands and Bridges
岛屿和桥梁
Kathy notes that Stockholm and Amsterdam are both cities on water.
凯西注意到斯德哥尔摩和阿姆斯特丹两个城市都建在水上。
K:I didn't realize that both Stockholm and Amsterdam are cities built on the water.
凯西:没想到斯德哥尔摩和阿姆斯特丹两个城市都建在水上。
E:Don't forget Venice, Italy. It's even more famous.
艾凡:别忘了意大利的威尼斯。它更有名。
K:Would you like to live here in Stockholm?
凯西:你会想住在斯德哥尔摩这里吗?
E:I don't know. I really like the hustle and bustle of New York. I wouldn't mind working here for a year, though.
艾凡:不知道。我很喜欢纽约的喧嚣扰攘。但是我不介意在这里工作一年。
K:Yeah. It would be nice to take a break from all that stress and pollution of the big city.
凯西:没错。暂时离开大都市的一切压力和污染会很不错的。
E:Look! Here's another bridge.
艾凡:看!这里有另一座桥。
K:Do we have to pay a toll?
凯西:我们得付过桥费吗?
E:No. These bridges are toll-free.
艾凡:不用。这些桥梁都是免收通行费的。
K:That must be the city center there.
凯西:那里一定是市中心了。
E:Uh-huh. We'll be there in a jiffy. There's not that much traffic here. Check out the map. We're looking for the Vasa district.
艾凡:不错。我们马上就要到了。这里的交通流量不那么大。看一下地图。我们要找凡莎区。
K:What's that?
凯西:那是什么区呢?
E:It's the university area. Our hostel is near there.
艾凡:它是大学区。我们要住的青年旅社就在那儿附近。
K:Great! There should be lots of neat shops and restaurants there.
凯西:太棒了!那里一定有许多不错的商店和餐厅。
E:And c
艾凡:还有文化!
旅游英语场景对话三
Lost and Found
失而复得
Kathy and Evan go to the U.S. Embassy to apply fora new passport.
凯西和艾凡到美国大使馆去申请新护照。
K:I'm really sorry about this, Evan. What a pain Imust be!
凯西:艾凡,这件事我真的很抱歉。我一定是个败事有余的人!
E:Don't worry about a thing, Kathy. This could happen to anyone.
艾凡:凯西,一点也不用担心。这种事任何人都可能会发生。
K:I'm really sorry, Evan.
凯西:艾凡,我真的很抱歉。
E:Oh, stop it! Come on, let's go in.Kathy and Evan enter the embassy and go to the PassportSection. Evan sits down, and Kathy goes to a window to talk to an embassy official.
艾凡:哦,别说了!来吧,咱们进去吧。凯西和艾凡进入大使馆走到护照部门。艾凡坐了下来,而凯西走到一个窗口询问一名大使馆官员。
K:Excuse me, sir?
凯西:先生,打扰一下?
O:Yes? How can I help you, miss?
官员:嗯?小姐,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
K:I'm afraid I lost my passport. I need to apply for a new one.
凯西:恐怕我遗失了我的护照。我需要申请一本新护照。
O:Oh, that's too bad. It's really a lot of trouble. Well, here are the forms you'll need to fill out.
官员:哦,真是太糟了。换护照可是很麻烦的。嗯,这些是你需要填写的表格。
K:All these forms?
凯西:这么多表格?
O:I'm afraid so. Here's a pen to get started.
官员:恐怕是的。这里有笔,开始写吧。
K:That's OK. I have one in my coat pocket.She reaches into her pocket.) Huh? What's this? Oh,my God! It's my passport! I must have put it into my coat pocket when I left the bank aftercashing a traveler's check the other day.
凯西:不用了。我外套口袋里有一支笔。她把手伸到口袋。咦?这是什么?哦,我的天啊!是我的护照!前几天我去银行兑换一张旅行支票,一定是在离开银行时把它放进我外套口袋里的。
O:Lucky you!
官员:你真幸运!
你也可以在好范文网搜索更多本站小编为你整理的其他旅游英语对话场景范文。