两人英语口语对话带翻译(新版多篇)范文
[引言]两人英语口语对话带翻译(新版多篇)为好范文网的会员投稿推荐,但愿对你的学习工作带来帮助。
大学生两人英语口语对话带翻译 篇一
Ann: Tomorrow,we will have a picnic.
我们明天要去野炊。
Lily: Really? I’d like to take part in.
真的吗?我也要参加。
Ann: Have you finished your work?
你工作完成了吗?
Lily: Yeah, everything worked out well.
恩,所有的事都解决好了。
Ann: Good, Count you on.
好,算上你。
Lily: Do we need to prepare something?
我们需要准备些东西吗?
Ann: Of course, I arrange you to take a pan with us.
当然,我安排你带个平底锅吧。
Lily: Pan? But I have no pan, I never cook at home.
平底锅?但是我没有啊,我在家从不煮饭的。
Ann: If so, what can you do?
这样的话,那你能干什么?
Lily: I can eat, it is my speciality.
我能吃,这是我的专长。
二人英语情景口语对话带翻译 篇二
A: Why do you look so gloomy? What are you looking for?
A:你怎么看起来这么沮丧?在找什么呢?
B: My dissertation. I put it somewhere last night and I can't find it now.
B:我的学位论文,我昨天晚上把它放在某个地方,现在找不到了。
A: Did you finish typing yesterday?
A:你昨天把它打完了吗?
B: Yes, I kept on typing it until midnight, but it is lost.
B:是的,我一直打到半夜,但现在它不见了。
A: Don't worry about it. It must be somewhere in your room. Let's see where you put it. Have you searched your drawers and the desk?
A:别担心,它肯定是在你房间的某个地方,我们来看看你可能把它放到哪儿,你找过抽屉和桌子了吗?
B: Yes, but there is nothing inside the drawers or on the desk.
B:是的,但抽屉里和桌子上都没有。
A: How about the shelf?
A:架子上呢?
B: I've searched everywhere. Where on earth did I put it?
B:我哪儿都找遍了,我到底把它放到哪儿呢?
A: Don't get upset over it. At least you have another week to go.
A:别烦,至少你还有一个星期呢。
B: I have been working on it for a whole month and it's too late to write another. Just think of all my hard work that goes for nothing. How could I do such a thing?
B:我已经花了整整一个月的时间在这上面,现在再写一篇太迟了,想想我的努力毫无结果,我怎么能干这种事?
A: Cheer up! What I meant was that you can find it sometime during a week. There is no need to write a new one. Oh, what's this? Is this your dissertation?
A:高兴点,我的意思是你在这周内一定能找到它,没有必要写篇新的。噢,这是什么?这是你的毕业论文吗?
B: Let me see. Yes, that's it. Where did you find it?
B:让我瞧瞧,是的,就是它。你在哪儿找到的?
A: You’ve put it among these journals.
A:你把它和这些期刊放在一起了。
B: My poor memory. Thank you very much.
B:我的记性真差,太谢谢你了。
两人英语口语对话短文阅读 篇三
Salesgirl: How do you like the skirt,madam?
太太,您觉得这条短裙怎么样?
: I like the courlor.It's very lovely.But it is too small for you show me another one?
我喜欢这种可爱的颜色。但它对我来说太小了,能换一件吗?
Salesgirl: How about this one,madam?Short skirts are in fashion now.
那么这条怎么样,太太?短裙现在正流行呢。
: Hmm.。.Can I try it on?
嗯……我能试穿一下吗?
Salesgirl: Sure.
当然可以。
Salesgirl: Oh,it looks great on you and has your name on it!
噢,看哪!它和您多么搭调,简直像为您量身定做的!
: Thank you.I think I'll take it.
谢谢。我想我会买下它的。
你也可以在好范文网搜索更多本站小编为你整理的其他两人英语口语对话带翻译(新版多篇)范文。